Monday, March 10, 2014

Cleat Clamps

These are called Cleat Clamps. I know they look weird.
The thin guitar string is passed through the spruce top with a glued Cleat under the top, tightening the guitar string pulls the Cleat against the top nice and tight. I use this method to keep cracks from getting larger.

No comments: