Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Moving Forward

This weekend was a fun long weekend;
I finished the workbench rebuild.
Sprayed the first coats of gloss on my Mom's bathroom cabinets, you can see them stack drying.
Began stripping a Jaguar that had been previously painted and varnished. More to come there.
Sprayed a first coat of Lacquer on a Spanish Classical that I just finished repairing.
and began the smoothing process on an in progress custom.
All in all it was a good weekend in the shop.
Can't wait to get back too it!

4 comments:

Steve said...

I like the guitar on the bottom right. The Jaguar looks cool too. Is it going to stay multi-colored?

dave said...

No, I wish, the client wants a classic powder blue.

RYAN ASTAMENDI PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Great to see you back at work on the guitars, Dave.
Hope you're feeling better.

dave said...

Thanks Ry, It's good to be back!