Monday, July 26, 2010

King Baccarat

Sorry for the blurry pics. This is the King Baccarat CBG. I tried to do this one with as little power as possible. The only power tool I used was a drill driver to drill the holes for the strings and tuner pegs and to drive the 3 screws holding the neck to the body. This box has surprisingly good tone, I'm thinking of putting some frets on this and seeing how it sounds. But the idea here was to see how fast and easy it would be if all I had was a drill driver a saw and some sandpaper. Just over 5 hours to make this one... most of that was sanding. I think I'll go back to power tools. I've got Popeye arms from all the sanding.

No comments: