Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sorta Slow But look at this


So Business is slow right now, like I mentioned below.
I've had a few Set Ups, Some Pickup replacements, a bridge and tuner installation and a custom that I can't show because the owner/designer is going to copyright it. Most of this stuff is kinda boring (except the custom, it's lookin' really cool) so I've been spending some time designing a pickup winder (A custom guitar deserves custom pickups)... I know your like WHAT? Why?.. Just Buy One!.... Hello Luthier... Tinkerer. As a Luthier/Guitar Tech, we LOVE Re-Inventing the Wheel.
So I've been searching my shop for parts and picked up a motor and counter on ebay. Here are my initial sketches.. Please bear with the design process i'm a mad scientist you know.

3 comments:

RYAN ASTAMENDI PHOTOGRAPHY said...

These look like the sketches of a genius inventor!

Steve said...

These look like the sketches of a genius inventor!

dave said...

uhhhhh! I prefer Mad Scientist,
But Thanks Guys!