Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome to the 21st Century



I recently purchased a new Strobe tuner......Very Cool....
I've had my old Peterson for about 15 years. It's been from coast to coast and still keeps on tuning. Just yesterday I picked up my new Peterson Stroboflip.
It's a hell of a lot more portable than the old R450. I needed a 4 space rack mount for it. And that takes up a lot of space on a work bench. The new Stroboflip attaches to a piece of pipe that I installed on my portable work bench. It's out of the way and easy to stow. Just that alone makes me a happy camper. add to that all the features such as preprogrammed tunings and the ability to program my own tunings. As well as the new custom tunings like the Buzz Feiton system.
I hate to use a McDonalds reference but "I'm Lovin' It".
Please ignore the cluttered work bench.....can't seem to keep it clean.

No comments: